“I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. ” ~ Albert Einstein
- Join the PearDeck
- Share your NEW ED554 Blog in the comments section of this post.
- Post a ‘selfie’ or avatar (https://www.diigo.com/user/plan3t_t3ch/Avatar ) to your new blog.
- Create an About Me page
– Choose one blog from the list of recommended blogs and read through as many postings as you can.
– Watch Digital Media* New Learners of the 21st Century and explore resources shared on the site.
– First time blogger? Check out this video to get up to speed – Blogs in Plain English
Post 3 responses on your blog:
1 – post a review/highlights about the blog you chose to read throughout this course.
2- choose one of the Learning programs highlighted in the Digital Media* New Learners of the 21st Century video (52 minutes) and share your reaction in relation to the 4Cs.
3- What standard are you using as a target of focus this semester? How can you link activities for the 4Cs to this standard?
***Be sure to regularly check your Marymount U Gmail and ED554 course blog for announcements related to this class.
Our Syllabus – https://goo.gl/M1s4Xl