Virtual Class on Tonight! So you can participate anywhere with a computer and an Internet Connection. Please log into Schoology>ED554 Course>BigBlueButton at least 10 minutes before 6pm.
It has been a privilege spending Friday nights with you all:)
Thank you for your hard work and open mindedness for learning about technology. A HUGE thanks to those who went above and beyond the assignments. Your creativity was inspiring!
Blog Assignment Check in –
The following artifacts should be on your Blog (with a short description of the assignment, process and relevance to your future instruction) by now.
- Digital Story
- Podcast/Flipped Lesson (including interactive support materials)
- LOC Certificate
- Unit Plan NEW PAGE – (including lessons and assessments
- Post all assignments to your blog by midnight on July 27th (let me know if extensions are needed)
- Keep a look out for the course evaluations. Your feedback is extremely important to me:)
- Grades will be shared on Canvas by August 1st and will be posted to Marynet on August 8th.
- Have a wonderful summer and great school year.
- Prof. Steve